Royal Richmond Townhomes, in Richmondhill
Royal Richmond Townhomes, West of Yonge Street on Bloomington
Royal Richmond is offering an elegant collection of townhomes, each one thought out to the very last detail. Every townhome will feature a majestic aesthetic, reflecting the environment surrounding the community, which backs onto beautiful parkland.
Highlighting exquisite designs, the homes are appointed with luxury features and finished off with the highest standard of craftsmanship. Regal designs, spectacular location and great quality are at the heart of LiVante Development’s Royal Richmond.
Richmond Hill Amenities
Located at Bloomington Road, just west of Yonge Street, Royal Richmond is conveniently situated in Richmond Hill, bordering the neighbouring town of Aurora. Residents will have the greatest amenities both towns have to offer, while still maintaining a peaceful and secluded lifestyle. Backing onto the Briar Nine Park and Reserve, convenience does not have to be sacrificed for this lush green atmosphere.
This family-friendly community is moments away from schools, including IB World School, Cardinal Carter Catholic Secondary, recreation centres, restaurants, medical centres, entertainment facilities and more. It is surrounded by greenery as Richmond Hill is home to over 166 parks and 544 hectares of natural area, while Aurora boasts more than 700 acres of parkland, as well as 57 kilometres of natural trail.
Starting from the $700s Four Great Freehold Townhome Designs
LiVante Developments is a GTA home builder headquartered in Markham, Ontario. We specialize in elegant, family-friendly communities to match a broad range of budgets and aspirations. LiVante means ‘Living Well.’
Features and Finishes
• LiVante’s custom elevations feature architecturally inspired exteriors which include genuine clay brick, Arriscraft stone, stucco, vinyl siding with ornamental trim detail, simulated stone sills and surrounds, shutters and covered porches and balconies as per elevation.
• House siting and exterior colour will be architecturally coordinated and predetermined to ensure a harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
• 25 year self-sealing shingles.
• Coach lights on front façade as per elevation.
• Fully sodded lot.
• Two exterior water taps (one in rear of home and one in the front).
DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Low E energy efficient vinyl casement windows throughout Main and Upper Level. Lower Level windows are sliders. All operable windows are pre-designated by the Builder and include screens.
• Tarnish free brushed nickel finish front door grip-set and brushed nickel finished passage and deadbolts on all exterior front doors.
• 9’-0” ceiling height on the Main Level, 8’-0” ceiling on all other floors.
• 4-1/4” colonial style baseboards throughout with 2-3/4” casings on all Main and Upper Level windows, doorways and flat arches.
• Colonial 800 or Classique Series interior doors with brushed nickel finish hinges, locks and lever handles (except entry doors).
• Natural finish oak veneer stairs with natural finish oak 1-3/4” pickets and 3” half round handrails with solid oak nosing for all finished areas (and as per applicable plan).
• Choice of high quality ceramic tile flooring (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in Foyer, Kitchen, Powder Room, and Main or Upper Level Laundry Room and all Bathrooms as per Builder’s standard samples.
• 3 ¼” x ¾” strip hardwood flooring in a natural oak finish in all non-tiled areas of the Main Floor (Living Room, Dining Room, Great Room and/or Breakfast Area as per plan).
• 40 oz broadloom with foam under pad on the Lower Level, Ground Level and Upper Level in all finished areas as per applicable plan (except tiled areas).
• High quality ceramic tiles from Builder’s samples in all tub enclosures, up to the ceiling. Separate shower stalls to include tiled ceiling.
• Master Ensuite separate shower stalls with surface mounted light fixture with soaker tub or corner tub as per applicable plan.
• Porcelain sinks in all Bathrooms.
• Custom quality cabinets in a variety of colours and styles with laminate countertops as per Builder’s standard samples.
• Extended upper Kitchen cabinetry.
• Double compartment ledgeback stainless steel kitchen sink.
• Flush breakfast bars as per applicable plan.
ELECTRICAL AND HEATING
• 100 Amp electrical service.
• Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear; one at front entry and one on accessible front balcony as per applicable plan.
• Upgraded white Decora plugs and switches throughout. Light switches to be installed at child accessible height.
• Rough-in central vacuum dropped to Lower Level.
• Rough-in security system.
• Poured concrete Lower Level walls with heavy-duty damp proofing, drainage membrane and weeping tiles.
• 5/8” tongue and groove sub-flooring.
• 2” x 6” exterior wall construction with insulation value (exceeding the Ontario Building Code).
• Subdivision services to include paved roads, curbs and sidewalks where applicable. Sewer and water connection, natural gas, telephone, electrical and cable.
Please note: ALL EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR SPECIFICATIONS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. BUILDER HAS THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS OF EQUAL VALUE. Limited Availability. For complete information and disclosures contact your sales representative. April 3, 201